Tuesday, September 30, 2014

It all starts here

Well Well Well.
Dr Freeman has risen from intellectual ashes, what?! I must write you say?! 
For a long time now I have been told by friends, family members and stream fans that I needed to make a blog! I finally have, hours of ranting will finally be recorded, is that a good thing? Hopefully! Who knows maybe they told me that to isolate me and shut me up! (Finally?!)

After hours of endless brainstorming I found it hard to decide on what article or topic to begin with. I felt that it needed to be genuine, from my heart and soul. Not whatever is most prevalent or expected but what I wanted to communicate. For me the hard part was deciding where to begin, this is the prologue to the rage, laughter, memories and in some case tears (no pvp in diablo?! what?!! that created tears alright)
Without further adieu, I am happy to announce that my first "real" post is currently being drafted and slated for release by the end of the week. This introduction serves as the cherry poppin of my literary skills and practicing the flow that I need. After all its been a while since I’ve touched more than the W,A,S&D keys…..


Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment